From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Lionel B. Dyck <lbd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 11:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: Not aging well (know-it-alls)

 [External: Use caution with links & attachments]

Thank you for your comments and sanity.

I hope everyone here has a great Passover, happy Good Friday, a great Easter,
and generally a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.

Enjoy life

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Website:
https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.lbdsoftware.com__;!!JRQnnSFuzw7wjAKq6ti6!2Vn_sV9AZA8k_ZPIm1zi6L1VsRBVZE9k2qcg5XowoOFl1v0xWPdyvrvjbm2fROSuPIlQdKN1h0E$
Github:
https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://github.com/lbdyck__;!!JRQnnSFuzw7wjAKq6ti6!2Vn_sV9AZA8k_ZPIm1zi6L1VsRBVZE9k2qcg5XowoOFl1v0xWPdyvrvjbm2fROSuPIlQw88ee5w$

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden