Hi Allan,

I and most of the rest on the list agree completely.  Here's a radical idea.
How about when we see an inappropriate post, we just do 1 of 2 things - reply
privately back to the offender telling them that this isn't the place and/or
simply delete the post.  Don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you riled
up.  If enough of us just ignored the garbage, eventually it will stop.

Rex