Hi

I have a PCL defined as such

LISTAPCL IKJPARM

 ADDR1 IKJIDENT 'ADDRESS..',RANGE,UPPERCASE,MAXLNTH=17,FIRST=ANY,OTHER=AX

                NY,VALIDCK=LSTVALAD

What I would like it to be is a string which I treat as an address. I don't
use the ADDRESS key word because I want the ability to enter a 64 bit
address or up to 16 characters

I have number of keywords after this one them being ASID

When I enter the following string at the TSO terminal

12345688 ASID(14)

IKJPARS total ignores the string 12345688 and LSTVALDAD validity exit points
to the ASID string

Don't  understand I thought the 12345688 would match up with the first
string entered at the TSO terminal 12345688 but the LSTVALAD points to
ASID(14)

THANKS