>I submitted an RCF on the subject of examples for actually using zEDC funct=
>ions from HLL's other than C not long after this message chain and received=
> no response at all from the RCF team.  A follow-up email requesting status=
> or at least an acknowledgement that the documentation addition suggestion =
>had been received did get a response, which was:

Peter,
  Sorry I did not see your post earlier!  I get the digest version of IBMMAIN
and search for COBOL to see if there is something I should comment on.
I am glad you were able to find my example of using zEDC from COBOL.
The zEDC team asked me to try it out from COBOL so I wrote a testcase to get
it working, then published it in our COBOL books. The zEDC team said that
they would put a pointet to COBOL books in the zEDC books,
I guess they did not do that (yet?)

Cheers,
TomR              >> COBOL is the Language of the Future! <<