Bill.

A AT-TLS rule consists of a number of tests and pointers to actions which are
performed if all of the tests are true. One of the actions specifies if TLS is
to be enabled or not.  You can test on  local and remote port numbers , local
and remote IP addresses, connection direction (inbound or outbound) , local
address space name etc. you may have a rule which says “if the remote port is
443 (https ?) and direction is outbound then enable TLS”.  This would  enable
TLS for an SMPE batch job connecting to an https server. To check you can
either view the AT-TLS policy or,  to get a better formatted list, use the unix
command “pasearch -t >  mylist.txt” and then view mylist.txt. See Comms Server
IP diagnosis for details of pasearch and how to list a subset of the policy. If
this is in fact the problem you  could add add another rule which says “if the
remote IP address is the IBM https server then do not enable TLS“.

Keith