Dump 70,72,113 from every system on the z server

Run the following build: MYIN is FB 80

%LET MACKEEP=  MACRO _XLA113  _XLA113F  % ;
%UTILBLDP(BUILDPDB=NO,USERADD=7072 113,
          OUTFILE=MYIN,
          WANTSMF=70.1 113.1,
          INCLAFTR=ASUM70PR ASUM113);
          %INCLUDE MYIN; RUN;

set dagje.ASUM113 (obs=100);

For a z15 the following calc when listing
z15 E164 / B2 * 100% I Writes sourced with L3 intervention / I Writes

siis = (extnd164 / basic02) / 100 ;

SMF70CIN gives you CP or IIP
CECSER for the CEC if you have more than one
SMF70CPA the SU-SEC (see I like MSU)
MIPSEXEC for the executed MIPS (only if you are old like me)

Barry makes it all very easy for us.

PS if SAS / MXG is not running on your clients system but on your own system
then please check for SW license issues 1st.