It depends on the macro used to create the message. See below snippet from
the manual:

However, OUTTRAP does trap output from the PUTLINE macro with DATA or INFOR
keywords. Therefore, if you write any command processors, you may want to
use the PUTLINE macro rather than the TPUT or WTO macros. z/OS TSO/E
Programming Guide
<https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.ikja300/ikj2k200htm#ikj2k200>
describes
how to write a TSO/E command processor. For information about the PUTLINE
macro, see z/OS TSO/E Programming Services
<https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.ikja300/ikj2b200htm#ikj2b200>
.

בתאריך יום ג׳, 9 במאי 2023 ב-20:37 מאת Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu>:

> See the CONSOLE facility in TSO. I don't know whether it is available in
> System Rexx.

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *