I am trying to read VB & VBS binary file in windows using python. I tried
FTPing file directly, then using Terse and then XMIT but every time when I read
the file in windows, I get random new line (CR/LF) inserted in record. I am not
able to read complete record.

For some files, when I transfer using IND$FILE (option 6) using Binary and CRLF
option checked, I gets record properly. But it does not work for every file.
And due to different file sizes, IND$FILE may not be option for me.

Need your help to find, what am I missing?

Thanks,
Prashant