Cross posted in zVSE, zVM and zOS lists.

It's unfortunate what IBM (unilaterally) did with changing the disclosure of
their product announcement letters.

Every Tuesday for many years, I received an email with the summary, I just had
to click on the desired link and that was it, the information was quickly
accessible.

Today, when I received the e-mail announcing the publication of the new
Redbooks, I remembered to check announcement letters in new site. Bad, very bad
to found what you need to check in this new website.

Don't tell me that not sending the weekly email helps to improve life on the
planet and other similar bla bla bla that doesn't convince me.

Very bad this new way that IBM has chosen to publicize its products. Sending 01
weekly e-mail is not difficult at all and certainly, like me, many people liked
it.

Carlos Bodra

IBM zEnterprise Certified

São Paulo – SP – Brazil