I open the file created by the export, using notepad.  Select all the text in
the file, copy and then in an edit of a dataset with the following
characteristics:

recfm=vb
lrecl=84

I paste the text from the pc file.  The  use that as the source for the
RACDCERT import of the CA Cert, making sure to mark the certificate as trusted.

Peter