From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Alan Field
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 12:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CFRM Policy with new CPU

Create a CFRM policy with ALL your CFs defined, both existing and new.

Change the PREFLIST to specify ALL the CFs. e.g.
PREFLIST(NEW1,NEW2,OLD1,OLD2)

Activate the policy. This the key step.

Now no matter what combination of old and new CFs you come up on the
structures will be allocated.

Alan Field
Technical Engineer Principal
BCBS Minnesota