Hi Brian,

TN3270 - Job

EZZ6035I TN3270 DEBUG TASK   EXCEPTION  354
  TASK: COMMAND CNTL           MOD: EZBTMCTL
  RCODE: 6013-00  CEEPIPI environments could not be initializ
  PARM1: 00000006 PARM2: 00000000 PARM3: 00000000
EZZ6001I TN3270 SERVER STARTED
EZZ6044I TN3270 PROFILE PROCESSING BEGINNING FOR FILE  356
            SYSTEM.TCPIP(TRIT3270)
EZZ6035I TN3270 DEBUG CONFIG EXCEPTION
  LINE:       23               MOD: EZBTMPRF

   RCODE: 8070-00  The parameter is not part of any statement.
   PARM1: 00000000 PARM2: 00000000 PARM3: SECUREPORT
 EZZ6035I TN3270 DEBUG CONFIG EXCEPTION
   LINE:       23               MOD: EZBTMPRF
   RCODE: 8070-00  The parameter is not part of any statement.
   PARM1: 00000000 PARM2: 00000000 PARM3: 992
 EZZ6035I TN3270 DEBUG CONFIG EXCEPTION
   LINE:       22               MOD: EZBTMPRP
   RCODE: 8043-00  Parameter not used for this statement.
   PARM1:          PARM2: CONNTYPE PARM3: KEYRING
 EZZ6035I TN3270 DEBUG CONFIG EXCEPTION
   LINE:       22               MOD: EZBTMPRP
   RCODE: 805E-00  Several unused parameters follow.
   PARM1: 00000000 PARM2: CONNTYPE PARM3: SAF
 EZZ6045I TN3270 PROFILE PROCESSING COMPLETE FOR FILE
             SYSTEM.TCPIP(TRIT3270)

SYSTEM.TCPIP(TRIT3270) Member have below info.

TELNETGLOBALS
  TCPIPJOBNAME TCPIP
ENDTELNETGLOBALS
TELNETPARMS
    PORT 23
  TELNETDEVICE 3278-3-E NSX32703 ; 32 line screen - default of NSX32702
  TELNETDEVICE 3279-3-E NSX32703 ; 32 line screen - default of NSX32702
  TELNETDEVICE 3278-4-E NSX32704 ; 48 line screen - default of NSX32702
  TELNETDEVICE 3279-4-E NSX32704 ; 48 line screen - default of NSX32702
  TELNETDEVICE 3278-5-E NSX32705 ; 132 column screen - default of NSX327
  TELNETDEVICE 3279-5-E NSX32705 ; 132 column screen - default of NSX327
   LUSESSIONPEND    ; On termination of a Telnet server connection,
   MSG07
;   INACTIVE 5400
;   TIMEMARK 180
;   SCANINTERVAL 120
    SMFINIT STD
    SMFTERM STD
;   WLMCLUSTERNAME TN3270E ENDWLMCLUSTERNAME
ENDTELNETPARMS
TELNETPARMS
    SECUREPORT 992
    CONNTYPE SECURE
    KEYRING SAF TN3270KR
    TIMEMARK 600
    SCANINTERVAL 60
    SMFINIT STD
    SMFTERM STD
;   WLMCLUSTERNAME TN3270E ENDWLMCLUSTERNAME
ENDTELNETPARMS

Thanks,
Manoj