I'm not sure what that even means.   Java programs are run by just invoking the
JVM and specifying options on which class to run.   The JZOS batch launcher is
a z/OS Utility program that will do that for you.   There is no "java
subsystem" that needs to be started first.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
https://coztoolkit.com