From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
jgmauta...@yahoo.com.ar
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2023 9:19 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: Counting EXIT invocations

 Thanks you guys. Pretty interesting and technical options were exposed.
However, in this particular case (ICHPWX01 - RACF New-password Exit), it is not
worth the effort. I just want to know how heavily executed it is. Given the
fact that it is invoked just for the following 3 events:
-RACF ALTUSER command (with PASSWORD keyword).-RACF PASSWORD command (with
PASSWORD or INTERVAL keyword).-RACINIT REQUEST=VERIFY (with NEW Password
specified).
I can have an estimation of ICHPWX01 executions by just counting these 3 events
that cause it to be called. And these events generate SMF type 80 records, so I
can go that way.
Thanks,
Juan Mautalen
    El jueves, 29 de junio de 2023, 09:53:04 a. m. GMT-3, Crawford Robert C