A few years back I ran up an assembler program that used CELQPIPI(64-bit
PIPI) to do this, but the assembler program called C routines via PIPI to do
the real work; the C routines contained Java JNI code.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Crawford Robert C (Contractor)
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 1:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: Invoke Java from Assembler

Thanks, Allan.

Back in the 90's I used CEEPIPI to create a persistent C enclave I could
call from Assembler because building the environment is expensive.
Unfortunately, CEEPIPI documentation is kind of scarce.  What we do find
doesn't give us very many clues for how to get to Java.

Robert Crawford
Abstract Evolutions LLC
(210) 913-3822