Dear all,

I have a question about IXGLOGR and RRS CPU usage that I hope you can help me
with.

Due to a large number of transactions that update DB2 and query DB2 (query
transactions from DRDA), the IXGLOGR usage has increased significantly, and the
RRS allocate logstream offline datasets have also increased significantly, but
the RRS CPU usage is not high. Is this normal? I would like to know how to
reduce the IXGLOGR CPU usage. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Jason Cai