forgot the link

https://github.com/trothr/xmitmsgx/releases/tag/2.1.4/

On 7/23/23 22:17, Rick Troth wrote:
I was able to cut release 2.1.4 of this XMITMSG work-alike.
It includes support for Rexx (Regina) and now also Java.
Also included are shell scripts to demonstrate calling the utility from C, Rexx, and Java.

Two RPMs are up on GitHub: 64-bit PC Linux (AMD/Intel) and 64-bit Z Linux.

I did turn the crank with Linux on ARM, FreeBSD (on AMD/Intel), and Solaris (on AMD/Intel). Those are not up on GitHub but if anyone is interested I can provide them (but you can build them yourself).

The samples are in the "src" directory.
When packages are under /opt/vendor/package that makes sense, but the prefix for the RPM install is "/usr". That means the samples are in /usr/src, which seems ... unclean. Never the less, an 'rpm -e' nicely removes them, so I'm not stressed about it.

Feedback is always welcome!

I've gotten a lot of positive responses about supporting ooRexx.
Dunno if it's my own denseness or if ooRexx really is harder, but I have not yet been able to crack the nut of the ooRexx SAA interface. If someone really wants to call this baby from ooRexx, do please lend a hand. danku

-- R; <><