When the OAM address space initializes we get the list of libraries that are
"connected" to the system from the active SMS SCDS.  Based on that list we try
and obtain information about the library resulting in the error messages being
displayed.  Since the libraries no longer exist, you can either remove them
from the SMS SCDS or indicate that they are not connected to the system and the
error messages should go away.   Also take a look at the tape storage groups to
see which may still reference those libraries (in case those storage groups
only use those libraries) and also the ACS routine logic if those storage
groups are referenced.   You may also need to update other information in the
SCDS as it pertained to the usage of those libraries.  When validating the SMS
SCDS it will indicate if additional updates are needed when you remove the
libraries.  Also not 100% sure if you just update the library definition to
indicate "not connected" on all the systems, if SMS will expect that at least
one system has the libraries connected.

Erika Dawson
IBM DFSMS