PKB. The fact that you don't understand something doesn't make it silly.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of Jon
Perryman [jperr...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2023 8:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Ignorant z/OS question

 > On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 03:22:06 AM PDT, Seymour J Metz
 > <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:
> I take it that you can't read. "I would have expected" is not a claim of fact.

Your many expectations are too often silly wild ass guesses. More than once in
this thread alone, you've spewed absolute non-sense that leads people down dead
ends. You don't know your own limitations. I did not say your expectation is a
claim of fact. "Devil in the details" really? It's me saying your expectations
are not based on common sense or facts. Tony asked you what facts you were
basing your expectations and you agreed with his guesses. I take it you can't
figure out your own limitations.

    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 03:22:06 AM PDT, Seymour J Metz