Jim,

Sorry, that code is not working for me, as SAS is totally ignoring
that "%DS2CSV"
even exists. There are no errors in the SASLOG either. I'm using SAS v9.4.

Regards,

Mark Regan, K8MTR General, EN80tg
CTO1 USNR-Retired (1969-1991)
Nationwide Insurance, Retired, 1986-2017
z/OS Network Systems Programmer (z NetView, z/OS Communications Server)

Email:     marktre...@gmail.com
LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-t-regan