> From Parwez: My mistake, the 370/195 had 2 MB, this customer's 360/75 had
1 MB

In those ancient days an MB of memory was $$expensive$$ and fairly rare. In
the very early 70s I worked in an installation that had two 360/75s, each
with 3 MB (1 MB normal memory and 2 MB LCS). The second 75 was just for
backup! I was impressed -- the largest systems I had touched before that
were two 360/65s with large (256KB) memory and even these were impressive.
Times have changed. (My primary laptop has 64 GB memory.)

Bill Ogden