This list is practically worthless. There are thousands of mainframe workers
and 20 people here who use it to prove they’re “geniuses”. In an earlier
thread, most of you talked about how easy it was to write some filter to send
my things to the circular file. Or you could simply ignore me. But, deep down,
you can’t. The only people worth listening to are the IBMers and most of them
can be reached via email. This is just a mirror for narcissists. I did enjoy
the argument from a week or so ago between Metz & the other guy.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone