>Concerning the comments on trucks, driving, and the rest of the world.
I lived for years in various parts of the world, including Germany (for one
year). Driving can be more complex there (such as when driving 100MPH and
being "blinked" from behind asking me to get out of the way!) Knew a few
truck people with different mixtures of trucks and their stories were very
mixed.

Lived in Arizona for a year. Anyone who says "wind is never a problem" needs
a bit more real-world education. This is a large country and different parts
are different!

I do believe that some of our long-distance trucking might be better via
train, but loading/unloading containers has its own problems and issues.
Simple-minded solve-it-all presentations are not very helpful.

Bill Ogden