Bob,

Few days ago a hospital in central Israel got a ransomware attack by a
group of hackers named Block Shadow. Two years ago another hospital was
attacked. The total cost of recovering (nothing paid to the attacking group
afaik) was estimated about 36 million ILS, about $10 Million USD.

ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**: www.Securiteam.co.il  **|*