On 21/08/2023 9:28 am, Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw wrote:

Secondly, when IBM states that a task should be given the attribute of Trusted,
then I take it to mean that IBM is saying that the task can be trusted that
this attribute cannot be the source of an exposure for that task.

I think when IBM says a task should be given trusted, it's a stronger statement than that.

I take it to mean that the task should never be denied access by the security system, and any denial of access risks the stability or operation of the system.

--
Andrew Rowley
Black Hill Software