> I have some PDSes that need to be installed with SMP on Z/OS.

> A couple are text files, one an object file and one a load module PDS. They
> all have multiple members.

> What would be the easiest way to create a files that can be installed with
> SMP?

Its unclear to me exactly what you need help with.  Are you familiar with SMP/E
at all?  Have you already created a ++FUNCTION SYSMOD and just need to
associate that with your data set contents?  This may be overkill, but here's
the gospel for packaging a software product for SMP/E:
https://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/gimpkg80.pdf

Kurt Quackenbush
IBM  |  z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management  |  ku...@us.ibm.com

Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.