Its has to load with the system

Regards,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2023 10:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Updating IEEMB846

Yes, they will, but IEEMB846 still needs updating for various TSO commands that
IBM have omitted from it.
I have done tests and it appears that if IEEMB846 is placed in a library other
than SYS1.LINKLIB, then it is not found. I can update it in-flight in
SYS1.LINKLIB and after an LLA refresh and restart of the TSO user's address
space, the updates are picked up.

Lennie