We too have had issues in the past with "high CPU" in ANTMAIN, although
generated by DFDSS COPY rather than BMC utilities, but the root issue could
be similar, or the same.
The problem for us was eventually narrowed down to specifically occurring
when allocations were targetting (in our case) SMS storage groups with
'considerable' numbers of volumes (best part of a thousand). We opened a a
PMR for this, and we got the info back that for every dataset allocation,
SMS passes each eligible volume to SDM so it can check for flashcopy
eligibility (which in our case was not appropriate because we didnt have
any flashcopy capable devices - but the DFDSS default is to allow flashcopy
[aka FASTREP in DFDSS terms]).
So the ANTMAIN CPU burn is largely to do with SMS passing the volumes one
by one to SDM for every single allocation, and SDM checking flashcopy
eligibilty/parings for each volume.

We get round this in our case, by specifying FASTREP(NONE) in DFDSS COPY
sysin, to prevent this situation from occurring.

So if you
a) have lots of target volumes, and
b) the BMC utility facilitates some sort of flashcopy support
then you could be experiencing a similar issue.
If you can totally turn off flashcopy being invoked within BMC (even i you
dont have flashcopy capability, like us), that may help the problem go away.

There was a marketing requirement raised on the back of our PMR
(MR0719125224) suggesting some semblance of caching being done of the
flashcopy eligibilty/pairing info for each volume as it is encountered
(instead of having to look it up afresh for every allocation!), but the PMR
was closed before any feedback was given on that.  Perhaps some helpful
IBMer could look up the status of that?

HTH