Let me explain I’m only doing this for testing purposes

I am writing a subsystem so normally the function routines would be in global

But I want to debug the function routine under TEST/TESTAUTH

So the subsystem initialization routine is going to create the SSVT routine by
address

But I need that address to be valid when I later on in the same TSO Session but
under  a new invocation of TESTAUTH invoke the function
Under second invocation of TEST/TESTAUTH

I have this address which I saved wrote down from the first
And in second invocation before I issue IEFSSREQ I’ll do a AT 1EF37980. ( the
address is just an example )

Makes sense ?