tx Michael,

I found the problem... I used underscore as a field type and there are
titles that have underscore in it. You are correct, for testing, I am using
panel ISREDDE2 (but will use the samples you pointed me to later).

BTW, U couldn't report it as I don't see my original posts until someone
answers.

Best,
ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *