It's best to use whichever is fitted to the task at hand. There is no one size
fits all.

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 12:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Why it's important to take Seymour's advice

Hi just did a a SUMM TCBERROR and this is what I got

Now I was doing something in AMODE 64 prior to the SCHEDIRD But I know I went
back to AMODE 31

As an side is it better to  USE CRIB to schedule the IRB (in which case it
returns to me the IRB and I can see what I am scheduling or ) SCHEDIRB

Thank you

  IRB: 008FB710
     KEYSTA... 00        WLIC..... 00040004  EPA...... 9FF01E81
     OPSW..... 078D0000  9FF01EA0            LINK..... 008FEA90

  PRB: 008FEA90
     WLIC..... 00020001  OPSW..... 071C1000  852CB728
     LINK..... 018E76D0
     EP....... IKJEFT01  ENTPT.... 852C5000