> There is something somewhat rudimentary in the create workflow screen with
> the pulldown, but I dont know if thats zOSMF doing that, or the browser doing
> that.   But then that would likely be just for me?

z/OSMF, not your browser, manages the pulldown of previous workflow definition
files, and it is managed per user.

> What if we had a public workflow that we expected many people to use to
> provision xyz?

Check out z/OSMF Management Services Catalog (zMSC).  You create a catalog of
services from which to select, where a service is a workflow.
https://www.ibm.com/support/z-content-solutions/management-services/

Kurt Quackenbush
IBM  |  z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management  |  ku...@us.ibm.com

Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.