On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 16:30:31 +0000, Mark Jacobs <markjac...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

>I know what the risks are in moving the ASVT into 31 bit storage, but I don't
>see any benefits. Can someone enlighten me?
>
>Mark Jacobs

Isn't it obvious?  Slightly more 24-bit storage for programs needing below the
line private.
And I do mean slightly.   It is about 4K per 1000 entries.  I guess you would
add up
MAXUSER and RSVNONR to know what you are using now.  Each ASVT entry is
4 bytes in SQA <16M, so less SQA means more private.

Best Regards,

Mark
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
mailto:m...@mzelden.com