Hi, Ross.  You might try interskill.com. On quick glance, I did not see any
SMS or storage courses offered, but I did not look that closely. They have
a lot of education available. If nothing else, they may be willing to
create a course (might not meet your timeframe, but maybe worth a try).

Ramsey Hallman
MVS/Quickref
Chicago-Soft, Ltd