I was wondering the same thing, I'm not sure how I would establish a SYNAD exit
for SYSTSIN in the sample JCL. My code runs as a service routine in a started
task and dynamically allocates the JESJCLIN dataset.

Kolusu, are you suggesting that I create a test program (including my SYNAD
exit) that runs in batch and reads a sysin file similar to SYSTSIN in the
sample JCL?

Thanks,
Ralph.