Hi Listers,
               We are trying to use Co: z SFTP in batch with Public/Private key
authentication and not having much success.

JCL that we are using:

//SFTPCAT EXEC PROC=SFTPPROC
//SFTPIN DD *
user=xyz
host=some.host.name
lzopts="mode=text"
ldsn="//DD:MYDD"
rpat=/u/abc/sftp.txt

. $script_dir/sftp_cat.sh
/*
//MYDD  DD DSN=UID.SFTPCAT.DATA,DISP=(,CATLG),UNIT=SYSDA,
//        DCB=(LRECL=80,RECFM=FB),SPACE=(CYL,(3,1))

(some fields have been changed to protect the innocent)
.
When we run the job, it produces the following error message -
"FOTS1373 Permission denied (publickey,password)."
.
Have read the documentation and it is still not clear as to what we need to do
to make use of private/public key authentication
.
Any ideas?
.
Thanks, Roger