I think that a better subject/question (accompanying that with information
about what you tried) would have been:

In IPCS, how do you access 64-bit storage? I tried using ADPLSACC and that
didn't seem to work with the options that I used which were ....

Some code I have seen uses BLSRESSY with ABITS=64 to define an initialized
area, copying that to a dynamic area, filling in that area with such info as
the length and address of the area to be accessed (when using ABITS=64, the
address field is 64-bit), then calling ADPLESRV such as this:
CALL ADPLESRV(ABDPL,ADPLSSYM,XSSP)
where the XSSP (defined by BLSRXSSP) has such information as the address of the
target buffer.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design