If you are willing to write an exit to get the info, you can get it via a CSV exit (I forget its name, but ALL "LOAD"s go through it). Understand, if you use that exit, it has to have a very short code path, can't cause a wait of any kind, or you will cause problems for all address spaces in that LPAR. The idea is to capture the DSN & member and immediately write it to an SMF buffer or similar so you can immediately return control.

But other than what others have said, there is no other way to see all dynamically loaded subroutines or load-modules. You will not capture static routines as the LNKEDT doesn't use that interface.

I believe that IBM Products make use of that or another undocumented path through VLF that is handling LLA and a bit of caching of modules.

Regards,
Steve Thompson