Hi

I am trying to get and abend

Where the SDWARBAD has a value

My logic told this is likely to happened
If there is a problem with an SVC as the SDWARBAD would then point to a SVRB

Tried issuing all kind of SVC’s putting bad address in the parm regs

1,14 and 15

Running under test with a breakpoint at the begging of the recovery exit /
Estae rtn

All that end up happening if I do a AT + after the SVC is it just hangs

Instead of doing what I would expect going to the recovery routine

If anybody has an suggestion how I can produce this kind of abend please

Share