Dear Folks,

   As you may know, the Xephon magazines (from 2005 and previous) are back online at www.cbttape.org.  The VM stuff was courtesy of SDS (who had bought the VM rights from Xephon and had given us permission to post the magazines with attribution to them) and the rest of it was courtesy of Bob Thomas, who runs Enterprise System Media. The collection of PDF magazines was unreachable for a while, because of a system change at the ISP.  Sam Knutson found the problem, and it is now back online.  I am sure that many of you have tried to access the material, and have been disappointed without reporting that to us.  So it's good now.  Enjoy.!

   At the present time, as far as I know, and from what Bob Thomas told me, you can ignore Xephon's scary old copyright notices and use the material that is in the magazines, I believe without limitation.  As far as I know, Xephon is defunct.  Its old website address www.xephon.ccom (for a time) belonged to some Chinese company, and it seems that the domain is now for sale. (Any buyers?)

   Use the stuff in good health and happiness....!

   Sincerely,    Sam (G)

P.S.  There is more XEPHON material on the CBT Tape itself - Files 943. 944, 945, 956, 947 (and maybe in a few other places).