Hi,

there is no such option;
this is not possible, because with ASSEMBLER, the programmer has full control about where he or she puts the information elements, be it static data or code. There is no magic engine like the optimizer with compilers which can do anything about that.

This said:

I had a project in 2021 with a large customer which had very old ASSEMBLER programs from the 1980s, which had heavy SIIS problems (store into instruction stream) which had to be resolved. I found out that some of them can easily be resolved by the use of clever macros which separate the static data from the code (by putting them in a different CSECT or DSECT). The details are too complicated to discuss here, but in the end, the changes to the code were minimal. And in the end, we achieved our project goals in time and budget.

HTH, kind regards

Bernd