Does this help, from the SMP/E User's Guide:

<quote>
The superzap control statements are the same as you would use if you were
calling
the superzap utility. The only exception is that on the NAME statement, you
should
specify only the CSECT name within the distribution library module, rather than
the
load module name and the CSECT name. When SMP/E installs the SYSMOD, it
determines all the load modules into which this distribution module was
link-edited
and then calls the superzap utility for each of these load modules, modifying
the
NAME statement as appropriate.
</quote>

--