Hi

I noticed a lot of the info regarding to the abending programs in a ARR
recovery routine( for a space switching pc rtn)  point to the Home address
space such as SDWARBAD that address is from the home address space RB

Wanting to get info on the PC rtn running in Primary I coded a CSVQUERY
using the INADDR parameter having the SDWANXT1 as it value I tried the a
full word containing the address and a pointer to a fullword containing that
address both times It returned R15 = 8

When I do a tso TEST where subcommand with this value it recognizes the
address as Whitin the PC load module

thanks