Once again, the lack of providing sufficient information about what was
actually done has wasted the time of the good folks on this listserv.
I suppose it might be said that we enable this bad behavior by responding. I
intend to stop responding for this sort of case from repeat "offenders".

"Sufficient information" may include the source but should include the data
passed to the service (and in this case information from a dump showing the job
pack queue CDE's). Of course before posting, you ought to look at that data and
see that it matches your expectation.

I.e. do your due diligence and "prove it".

Lack of PLISTVER=MAX on the list form can result in the area for the parameter
list being too small, with the result that the execute form expansion overlays
something following it which perhaps something relies upon.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design