On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:20:29 -0500, Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>It seems to me that SDWA has values from the home address space such as
>SDWARBAD

For the CBT recovery example, the PC definition has PRIMARY (alet 0) and HOME
(alet 2) point to the PC owner ASID. Secondary (alet 1) is the PC caller
address space. The SDWA can be referenced by alet 0 or alet 2. SDWARBAD is in
the PC caller address space which must use alet 1 which is not HOME.

All this can change depending upon the PC def or if it's called from another
PC. Referencing each of the SDWA fields is dependent upon the environment.

>If you are looking for entry point modname if primary CSVQUERY would give you
>that

CSVQUERY will not always work which is why IBM diagnostic messages do not
include the load module name and entry point. This is why I locate the base reg
and verify the branch around the module eyecatcher (including length). I use
this same standard in my modules to be compatible.