On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 19:52:42 GMT, esst...@juno.com <esst...@juno.com> wrote:

>Binyamin wrote
>>What is a "non-authorized" address space?
>Key 8 Problem state job/started task

He's telling you there is no such thing as a "non-authorized" job/STC. A
job/stc does not have a key or state. Running authorized is different from the
key and state. An RB (e.g. PRB or IRB) running unauthorized cannot change it's
key and state whereas an RB (e.g. PRB or SRB) running authorized can switch key
and state.

Nothing stops an authorized RB (e.g. SRB or PRB) switching to & from key 8
problem state.

>If you want to run code that should not be in supervisor state, have the SRB
>create an IRB.
>.
>Can You elaborate on this ?
>Did You mean SRB Routine ?
>How does the SRB create an IRB ?  I must have missed something.

If you have code that must run unauthorized key 8 problem state, then you can
use the SCHEDIRB macro that runs an RB called IRB. Chances are this is overkill
and switching your SRB to key 8 problem state is probably sufficient.