All I can say is, if you have multiple devices, go for a monitor that also
acts as a KVM-switch... I've a DELL Dell C3422WE at "only" 34" but the
ability to switch between the laptop and the desktop is a-ma-zing :)

you got me pondering on a 49" now.... thanks :)

[image: __tpx__]
[image: photo] <http://mainframesociety.com>

Henri Kuiper
Chief Technology Officer, CTO

[image: linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/wizardofzos/>

* P * +31 (0) 6392 19574 <+31+(0)+6392+19574>   * W * mainframesociety.com

* E * he...@mainframesociety.com *M *Book a Google Meet
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/appointments/schedules/AcZssZ3PJqcEmZGUpw6THFN12mJnnHRF003i3ALwXg4iXYwXzAAuVtCBVrJVR-2acuNbL77aSHfceHX_>