Try this:   F BPXOINIT,SHUTDOWN=FORKINIT

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Darrold Usher
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 9:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Cancel BPXAS

CAUTION! EXTERNAL SENDER! STOP, ASSESS, AND VERIFY Do you know this person?
Were you expecting this email? If not, report it using the Report Phishing
Button!

I’ve never had to cancel a BPXAS. Rather, I have had to cancel a process using
a BPXAS initiator many times. Can you start there?

Use ps -ef and kill in uss or d omvs,a=all and cancel in zos.