From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Leonard D Woren <ibm-main...@ldworen.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 12:37 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: OT-ish: Very old IBM hardware & manuals available

Maybe contact the Computer History Museum https://computerhistory.org/
.  They probably have the resources to ship anything they're
interested in.

Their collection includes IBM hardware that predates any of us having
seen a digital computer.  It's been quite a while since I was there,
but they were working on fixing up an IBM drum storage device which I
think was the size of beer keg and held something like 550 bytes, no
typo, or maybe it was a few kbytes.

/Leonard