Hi Experts,

My customer was using Z14R1 3907-W02(272 MSU). z/OS version is 2.5. They
upgraded it to Z16 3932-V02(272 MSU). Except this upgrade, there is no other
change. I could not find LSPR value for z/OS 2.5 in the
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/ibm-z-large-systems-performance-reference
link.  So, I took the below values from Z/OS 2.4 benchmark.
Processor           #CP        PCI**    MSU***              Low*     Average*
           High*
3932-V02            2            2195      272            4.04   3.92       3.68
3907-W02          2            2192      272            4.14   3.92       3.55

The upgrade was done in mid of Jan-2024.
The average monthly MSU utilization of the CEC is ~92 MSU before and after the
upgrade.
Is there anyway to check if the upgrade brought in any improvement in terms of
MSU utilization ?

Thanks,
Ravikumar

If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail
and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may
be monitored.